This page has driving directions from your location to the DBHDS Central Office
in the Jefferson Building, 1220 Bank Street,
Richmond, VA. Below are general directions based
on your starting point. Use
Map It or
bing for detailed directions from your address or view a Capitol area site plan
that you can adjust for magnification.
From I-64 East and West of Richmond
- Driving on I-64 towards Richmond, get onto I-95 South and continue into the downtown area on I-95.
- Take Exit
74B, Franklin Street.
From I-95 North of Richmond
- Continue south on I-95 into the downtown area.
- Take Exit 74B, Franklin Street.
From I-95 South of Richmond
- Cross the bridge over the James River.
- Exit to your Right on exit 74C– Route 360 (17th Street is one-way) and continue to Broad Street.
- Turn Right onto Broad Street
- Turn Left onto 14th Street (first light after crossing over I-95)
Continue Downtown - Directions After exiting I-95
- Turn Right onto Franklin Street at the traffic light at the bottom of the exit.
- Cross through the next light at 14th Street (Franklin Street becomes Bank Street)
- Look for on-street meter parking in the block between 14th and 13th Streets.
- If you find parking on this block, walk to the corner of Bank and 13th/Governor Streets.
- Turn Left onto 13th Street, Left onto Main, and Right onto 15th Street.
- The first Right off of 15th Street is the entrance to an honor park lot ($5.00 all day).
- Get to our building by walking WEST on Main Street, go Right onto 13th, and we are one block up 13th Street.
- Other parking options are available. View the http://www.ridefinders.com website where you may print a parking map and parking fee table.
DBHDS is in the Jefferson Building on the south-east corner of Capitol Square, at the intersection of 13th/Governor Street and Bank Street.
[ top of page ]
- ·Top of Page
- ·RSS Feed
- .Site Map
- Document Help: Adobe PDF
- ·Windows Media Player
- ·UnZip files
If you have trouble opening a document, you may need to download one of the above free plug-ins (WinZip is a trial version). For comments or questions about this site, please Email the Webmaster. Thank you for visiting the Commonwealth of Virginia DBHDS Web site. © Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.