Office of Administrative Services
Procurement actions by the DBHDS are executed in accordance with the Code of Virginia, the Commonwealth of Virginia Agency Procurement and Surplus Property Manual, the Vendors Manual, Departmental Instructions and the DBHDS Standard Administrative Practices and Procedures. Purchasing actions are taken by 16 DBHDS facilities, 40 CSBs and the DBHDS central office.
Vendors interested in marketing the DBHDS should:
- Register as a Vendor with the Commonwealth of Virginia on-line at www.eva.state.va.us.
- Email or phone any listed individual at the DBHDS Office of Administrative Services to indicate interest.
- Schedule a time to introduce your company and the goods and/or services it provides.
- Search the DBHDS procurement page on a weekly basis to obtain a list of the latest solicitations for goods and/or services required by the DBHDS.
- Central Office Commodities and Services Purchase Information
- Contract Award Notices
- Doing Business with Commonwealth of Virginia
- Facility Purchasing Officers
- Model Contract Forms
- Small, Woman, and Minority Business (SWAM) Plans
- ·Top of Page
- ·RSS Feed
- .Site Map
- Document Help: Adobe PDF
- ·Windows Media Player
- ·UnZip files
If you have trouble opening a document, you may need to download one of the above free plug-ins (WinZip is a trial version). For comments or questions about this site, please Email the Webmaster. Thank you for visiting the Commonwealth of Virginia DBHDS Web site. © Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.