The Office of Developmental Services (ODS) is dedicated to joining in partnership with all available state and local resources toward the development of communities (community providers and training centers) that support and affirm all persons with intellectual disabilities and their families as participating and contributing members.
CSB PROVIDER SEARCH –The DBHDS has developed this system to facilitate CSBs in presenting provider options to individuals who are seeking services. CSBs will add profiles of individuals’ needs on Survey Monkey at this link. The information posted on the “Profile of Individuals in Need of Services” will be updated every Friday on the chart accessed by clicking “CSB PROVIDER SEARCH” below. Please be aware that this chart extends many columns to the right and many rows down.
Providers who wish to be considered for any of the individuals profiled must enter their unique sets of skills, abilities and experiences on Survey Monkey at “Abbreviated Provider Services and Supports Information” via a second link, prior to contacting the CSB support coordinator listed. For some individuals transitioning from a training center, the name and contact information for the training center social worker is also listed in the columns to the far right.
If a provider feels that they have the ability to support a particular individual, the provider should send an email (with the individual’s unique identifier number) to the CSB contact (or training center social worker) requesting a return call to discuss the individual’s needs and preferences further.
If, after speaking with the contact person about the specific match needs, the provider believes that they have the ability to meet the individual’s needs, they may request that the contact person include their provider survey in the portfolio of profiles to be considered by the individual/family.
The CSB will retrieve the provider survey for that specific provider from Survey Monkey and will include it in the portfolio to be reviewed and considered by the individual and his/her family.
The individual/family will be presented with all profiles of providers that believe they can support the individual’s needs and wishes and will select at least 3 for tours/visits.
- My New Home in the Community:
My New Home in the Community: A Resource for Individuals and Family Members.
- Individual and Family Support Program
- IFSP Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Individual and Family Support Program Question and Answers
- IFSP Application - The IFSP staff is currently working on applications received on April 8. We expect to begin work on April 9- 10 applications on May 21. Thank you for your patience.
- 2nd Annual Employment First Summit (October 5, 2012)
- Systemic, Therapeutic, Assessment, Respite & Treatment—START
- FY14 ID Waiver Community Slots Distribution
- ID and DS Waiver Orientation Training for Supervisors
- Accessing the ID Targeted Case Management Modules
- IDOLS—New ID/DS Waiver Electronic System
- SVTC and CVTC Special Trust Fund Project- 2012
- ID/DS Waiver Electronic Waiver System (IDOLS)
- DELTA Portal Information
- Choice Protocol (Revised January 2011)
- Autism Plan - Response to JLARC (November 2010)
- “My Life – A New Adventure”:
A DBHDS-created video detailing stories of individuals who have moved from Virginia Training Centers to new homes in communities of their choice through the Money Follows the Person Demonstration Project.
- Application to Training Center
- Bulletins (Guidance papers for CSBs and providers)
- Creating Opportunities Developmental Services Community Capacity and Sustainability Work Group
- Employment First Initiative
- Families and Individuals Information on Person-Centered Planning (PCP) and The Supports Intensity Scale (SIS)®
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Intermediate Care facilities for Persons with Intellectual Disability (ICF/ID)
- Links & Resources
- Mission & Values
- Money Follows the Person (MFP)
- ID Waiver and Day Support Waiver
- Person-Centered Practices (PCP)
- Reports & Survey Results
- State Employment Leadership Network project (SELN)
- Supports Intensity Scale® (The SIS®)
- Systems Transformation Grant (STG)
- Wait List for Waivers
- How to Get Help
- ·Top of Page
- ·RSS Feed
- .Site Map
- Document Help: Adobe PDF
- ·Windows Media Player
- ·UnZip files
If you have trouble opening a document, you may need to download one of the above free plug-ins (WinZip is a trial version). For comments or questions about this site, please Email the Webmaster. Thank you for visiting the Commonwealth of Virginia DBHDS Web site. © Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.