Cultural and Linguistic Competence
The DBHDS Office of Cultural & Linguistic Competence leads efforts to provide improved services to multicultural consumers and works toward eliminating the disparities within the state’s mental health, intellectual disability and substance-use disorder system.
Learn more about the DBHDS CLC
vision, policies, regulations, position statement and steering committee.
Translate this Web page.
- What's New!
- Building a Diverse & Inclusive Workforce
- Assessing Readiness for a Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Evaluating Your Workforce
- Recruiting and Retaining a Culturally and Linguistically Competent Workforce
- Interviewing for Cultural and Linguistic Competence
- Refugee Mental Health Needs and Perceptions Report
- Make It Happen: Northern Virginia Language Access Leadership Conference
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness 2013 Virginia Media Contest Winners!
- New Enhanced CLAS Standards Blueprint
- Ideas into Action Newsletter
- DBHDS OCLC Biennial Plan 13-14
- Guidance Document: United States Civil Rights Act Title VI - Federal requirements for licensed providers of behavioral health & developmental services
- Join the free CLC Information and Resources Group
- Qualfied Bilingual Staff Interpreter Training Information
- About Us
- CLC Steering Committee
- Ideas into Action Newsletters
- Learning Resources Center
- Mental Health Equity
- Policies, Regulations and Standards that Frame CLC at the DBHDS
[ top of page ]
- ·Top of Page
- ·RSS Feed
- .Site Map
- Document Help: Adobe PDF
- ·Windows Media Player
- ·UnZip files
If you have trouble opening a document, you may need to download one of the above free plug-ins (WinZip is a trial version). For comments or questions about this site, please Email the Webmaster. Thank you for visiting the Commonwealth of Virginia DBHDS Web site. © Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.