Cultural and Linguistic Competence
The DBHDS Office of Cultural & Linguistic Competence leads efforts to provide improved services to multicultural consumers and works toward eliminating the disparities within the state’s mental health, intellectual disability and substance-use disorder system.
Learn more about the DBHDS CLC
vision, policies, regulations, position statement and steering committee.
Translate this Web page.
- New Enhanced CLAS Standards Blueprint
- Ideas into Action Newsletter
- Building Bridges III SAVE THE DATE
- Got Culture? Cultural and Linguistic Competence in Systems of Care
- In Alexandria? Registration now open
- About Us
- CLC Steering Committee
- Ideas into Action Newsletters
- Learning Resources Center
- Mental Health Equity
- Policies, Regulations and Standards that Frame CLC at the DBHDS
[ top of page ]
- ·Top of Page
- ·RSS Feed
- .Site Map
- Document Help: Adobe PDF
- ·Windows Media Player
- ·UnZip files
If you have trouble opening a document, you may need to download one of the above free plug-ins (WinZip is a trial version). For comments or questions about this site, please Email the Webmaster. Thank you for visiting the Commonwealth of Virginia DBHDS Web site. © Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.