A community services board (CSB) is the point of entry into the publicly-funded system of services for mental health, intellectual disability, and substance abuse. CSBs provide pre-admission screening services 24-hours per day, 7 days per week. You may use the tools below to find your local CSB, or view the list of Emergency/Crisis Phone Numbers.
- CSB Address List
- Disaster Emergency Coordinators at the CSBs
- Emergency/Crisis Phone Numbers List by County
- Find Your Local CSB
- Office of Community Contracting
- Overview of Community Services Delivery in Virginia
- Virginia Association of Community Service Boards (VACSB)
[ top of page ]
- ·Top of Page
- ·RSS Feed
- .Site Map
- Document Help: Adobe PDF
- ·Windows Media Player
- ·UnZip files
If you have trouble opening a document, you may need to download one of the above free plug-ins (WinZip is a trial version). For comments or questions about this site, please Email the Webmaster. Thank you for visiting the Commonwealth of Virginia DBHDS Web site. © Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.